- Integral ribs are added for strength.
- Can be designed to H2O load conditions.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Cost effective storage alternative.
- Filament wound tank for extra strength.
- A fiberglass tank offers the best long-term protection against leakage due to both internal and external corrosion.
- Water tanks are approved by NSF Standard 61 (potable water tanks).
- Wastewater tanks are approved by CSA Standard B66.
- Available in sizes from 5,000 imperial gallons to 34,000 imperial gallons (6,000 to 40,800 US Gallons).
Water & Wastewater
|Model||Capacity (Imp. Gal.)||Capacity (US Gal.)||Length||Weight (lbs.)|
Please indicate the model you require when ordering by including a (W) for water and a (S) for wastewater after the model number.
Additional accessories available (including divider walls, pump stand, manways, ladders, etc.). Comes with 30″ flanged collar (and lid).
For flanged manways and lids, please see extension page. For additional fittings or accessories please contact FRP/Mocoat Fiberglass Ltd.