- Lightweight – a fiberglass tank is lightweight, thus easier to ship and easier to install than tanks made of other material.
- Corrosion Resistant – will not corrode or break down like other products utilized to hold liquids. This eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting.
- Water tanks are approved by NSF Standard 61 (potable water tanks).
- Wastewater tanks are approved by CSA Standard B66.
Bonded One Piece (L Series):
- Available in capacities from 1,500 to 5,000 imperial gallons.
- Customizable to meet your needs.
- Tanks are customizable with different fittings.
Water & Wastewater (one piece)
|AG1500-L||1500||1800||8’6″D x 5’H||1050|
|AG2000-L||2000||2400||8’6″D x 6’6″H||1235|
|AG2500-L||2500||3000||8’6″D x 8’H||1375|
|AG3000-L||3000||3600||8’6″D x 10’H||1500|
|AG3500-L||3500||4200||8’6″D x 11’6″H||1700|
|AG5000-L||5000||6000||8’6″D x 16’H||2250|