- Lightweight – a fiberglass tank is lightweight, thus easier to ship and easier to install than tanks made of other material.
- Corrosion Resistant – will not corrode or break down like other products utilized to hold liquids. This eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting.
- Cost effective storage alternative.
- Engineered to withstand 10 feet of overburden over tank.
- Strongest engineered shape.
- Water tanks are approved by NSF Standard 61 (potable water tanks).
- Wastewater tanks are approved by CSA Standard B66.
- Available in 2 different diameters.
Wastewater Ball Tanks
Size (D x H)
Water Ball Tanks