Well Casing Features
- Lightweight – a fiberglass well casing is lightweight, thus easier to ship and easier to install than well casing made of other material.
- Corrosion Resistant – will not corrode or break down like other products utilized to hold liquids. This eliminates the possibility of leakage due to either internal or external rusting.
- Cost effective alternative to other materials.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Well casings are NSF/ANSI 61 approved.
- Filament Wound – increased strength without the added weight.
Well Casing Uses
Water well casings can be used for a number of applications including:
- Air release chambers
- Sump tanks
- Lift stations
- Carwash pits
- Concrete forms
- Pipe tanks
- Well liners
Fiberglass, the casing of choice!
Water & Wastewater
|Specifications||30″ Diameter Standard||30″ Diameter Heavy|
|Unit Length (feet/mm)||20’/6100 mm||20’/6100mm|
|Thickness (Inches/ mm)||.25″/6.35 mm||.3125″/7.94m|
|Weight (Lbs/Length) ( Kg/Length)||305 lbs/139 kgs||370 Lbs/167 kgs|
|Capacities (Imp. Gal/Ft) (Litre/m)||30.6 Gallons/456 ltrs||30.6 Gals/456 Ltrs|
|Specifications||30″ Diameter Heavy|
|Thickness (Inches/mm)||30″/7.6 mm|
|Weight (Lbs/Kg)||15lbs/6.8 kgs|
|BURIAL DEPTH FEET/METRES||60’/12.2 m||100’/30.5m|