FRP Manufacturing (2010) Inc. manufactures fiberglass tanks for standby fire production storage, which can be connected directly to a dry hydrant system. Available in custom configurations in above-and-below ground models.
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified Water Tanks in 5′, 8′, 10 diameters.
- Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 22 and 1142 standards
- Fire Suppression Foam Storage Tanks also available.
- Accessories such as anti-vortex plates, sumps for vortex pumps, flexible connections, vent stacks, and anchoring are available.
- Models rated for H-20 and HS-20 Traffic are available.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Integral ribs for increased tank strength.
- UV Inhibitor on above-ground tank models.
- Can be insulated for cold climate installations.