FRP Manufacturing (2010) Inc. manufactures dual wall fiberglass tanks for water, wastewater, and chemical storage. Available in custom configurations in above-and-below ground models.
- Manufactured using resin systems specific to tank contents, including corrosion laminates.
- Can be built to meet any required specification. These include, but are not limited to: ASME RTP-1, ULC S615, ANSI/AWWA D120, CSA B66, and NSF/ANSI 61.
- Available with Dry or Wet Monitoring Systems.
- Containment Sumps and other Accessories available.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Integral ribs for increased tank strength.
- UV Inhibitor on above-ground tank models.
- Can be insulated for cold climate installation.
- Standard models in capacities ranging between 750 to 34,000 Imperial Gallons – Custom capacities also available.
- Tanks can be manufactured in diameters ranging between 2′ and 20′.
- Standard models are rated for 7′ burial depth. Others depths are also available.
- Lightweight design makes our tanks easy to ship, handle, and install.
- Maintenance Friendly.
- Long-term storage solution.